Roasted Garlic Instructions
Do NOT Preheat oven
- Cut off tops of garlic and peel off 2-3 layers of the outside papery skin
- Place garlic cut side up into roaster
- Drizzle garlic with a little olive oil and salt and pepper to taste
- Set lid on garlic roaster and place in a COLD oven. This is to avoid thermal shock
- Set oven to 375F and roast 45 min-1 hour
- Squeeze garlic out of the pods and mix with a little butter or olive oil
- Spread on its own or mix with a little butter or olive oil to spread on toast or bread. Also delicious in mashed potatoes, pasta, soup, or any recipe calling for garlic.
NOTE: These pictures are a representation of the item and glaze. Because my pottery is handmade (not mass produced), please allow for slight variation in size, form, and glaze coloring as each firing is different, but that’s what makes each one unique.
SHIPPING: Made-to-order items take 4-6 weeks for production and ship upon completion. Each item is individually bubble wrapped and packed securely. Shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail. (FREE local pickup or delivery in the Leander/CedarPark/LibertyHill areas of Texas only, shipping charges will be refunded)
CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM OR BULK ORDERS
All Images and Designs © since 1998 Michelle C. East All rights reserved. The copyright laws of the United States of America protect the contents and images in this Website. No portion of this website (written, graphic or photo) may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without the written consent of Michelle C. East